Friday, September 21, 2012

I have been challenged by a dear friend to start a blog.  Having never done this before I am suddenly faced with the blank page syndrome.  You know, the deer-in-the-headlights what-do-I-say-now moment.  My life is very full, and sometimes scattered, (it is what it is, good and bad) and I have maybe more of these moments then most, but overcome them after a bit.  Hence this blog. 

Felawyrde is anglo-saxon for talkative.  I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to talk about on a blog, there are so many things.  So I've decided to go the semi-journalistic route and just talk about what strikes me that day.  Some of this will probably be stream of thought type writing, and that, frankly is what sort of bothers me.  I've always edited my writing before. 

I am Felawyn, some of you know me by other names.  This one works quite well.  I like to sew and make jewelry, although recently haven't had much time for it.  I still like to look though!  I am also a reader.  I read fantasy, sci fi, mystery, the occasional romance, and lots and lots of non fic. I like reading so much that I have made my career helping other people find what they like to read.  And along the way I get to find answers to questions for others as well as myself.  Yes, curiosity is one of my constant companions.

Welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Always take an opportunity to expand your world! Doc Hava is making us all stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous to be surrounded by books both at home and at work! Lovely first entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frequently write stream of consciousness, it is more like we are having a conversation. :) Don't worry, all friends here. You will be splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stretch eachother and we all grow

    ReplyDelete